ArchiAssist Architectural, Interiors & Landscape Master Specification Documents Terms & Conditions of Use
Users of any ArchiAssist Master Specification document (herein called the Master documents) acknowledge:
- The Architectural, Interiors & Landscape Master documents are those documents available from the ArchiAssist website at www.ArchiAssist.com.au .
- The Master documents can only be used by persons employed by the business entity that purchased the Master documents. Master documents can be used for an unlimited time and for an unlimited number of projects.
- Master documents are to be edited by an experienced technician to produce project specific contract documents. The User is responsible for the quality of editing of the Master documents.
- The User acknowledges that successful construction is primarily influenced by; 1) well assembled contract documentation, 2) diligent selection of a competent Builder, 3) well attended contract administration.
- The User is deemed to understand; 1) the specific projects documentation content, 2) the importance and use of a Specification, 3) the importance of documenting items in one logical place and avoiding information ‘double-up’.
- The Master documents are edited mainly by deleting content not applicable to the specific project, and additions are to be minimal or not done at all. The User is to draw or schedule project specific materials and information.
- Users are deemed to have read and understood the applicable Sample Specification and its explanatory preamble.
- ArchiAssist is available for phone and email advice for Users regards; 1) editing Master documents and, 2) for advice on how Master documents can help resolve on-site construction disagreements.
- The Master documents include the majority of typical, good quality, universal, modern Australian construction detail and excludes detail of rare/speciality/innovative construction, highly specific building type construction, and antiquated construction.
- ArchiAssist publishes updated Master documents on-line on the 1st of April and the 1st of October each year. Only significant amendments are identified. ArchiAssist takes no responsibility for any dispute arising from Users working with out-of-date Master documents.
- ArchiAssist retains copyright on Master documents. Users cannot sell or share Master documents with any other individual or business entity, or take any Master document text for use in another document.
- For Users who belong to business entities spread across more than one Australian State (ie multi-State offices), Master documents are to be used only in the State that purchased the Master documents.
- Users cannot use the Master documents to produce documentation for a separate business entity without the written permission of ArchiAssist.
- The Design & Construct (D&C) Master documents are not designed to be used for final construction documentation.
- These Terms & Conditions may be updated by ArchiAssist anytime without notice.
Thank you. We know you are going to enjoy using the ArchiAssist Master documents.